Apologies for Cross-Posting.

Are you or your staff having to deal with users' negative behaviour and
troubleshoot their technology problems?  If so, you are not alone!

More and more public library authorities and educational institutions are
finding that CSP's courses: Behaviour Management in the Library and ICT
Troubleshooting are equipping staff with the necessary skills, practical
knowledge and confidence to meet these challenges.  Both courses and
trainers consistently receive excellent feedback - including a standing
ovation! - and due to this high demand, we are pleased to announce that we
are reducing our former prices,  by up to £21 per person.

If you would like to find out more about these courses and how we can run
them at your own venue, or at a CSP hired venue local to you, either solely
for your own staff or for staff from a number of neighbouring authorities or
institutions, please visit:

Behaviour Management in the Library:
http://www.cspgroup.co.uk/courseinfo2.asp?CourseID=17
ICT Troubleshooting: http://www.cspgroup.co.uk/courseinfo2.asp?CourseID=4

- or contact: [log in to unmask]   or phone:  01963 34423.

Carolyn Carter
Partner
The Carter-Small Partnership

Tel: 01963 34423
Fax: 01963 34026
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.cspgroup.co.uk
This message has been checked for all known viruses.