The British Library

Conference Centre

Tuesday 5 April

18.30 - 20.00

PENELOPE KEITH

'Everything in the Garden' - a miscellany

To round off our 'Writer in the Garden' season join Penelope Keith as she reads her personal selection of writings celebrating gardens and gardening - poetry, prose and anecdote.

Ms Keith will also read the winning entries in our recent Writing Competition organised in association with the Royal Horticultural Society.

Penelope Keith is well known for her roles in TV sitcoms and most recently for her acclaimed performance as Madam Arcati in Noel Coward's Blithe Spirit. Ms Keith now admits she's no longer sure whether she is an actor who gardens or a gardener who acts.

Price £6.00 (concessions £4.00)

Contact the Box Office on 020 7412 7222 for tickets

____________________________
Henry Girling
Regional and Library Programmes
The British Library