Apologies for cross-posting

The Career Development Group (London & South East Divisions) invites you to attend our Annual General Meeting and
celebration of the Group<RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK>s 110th anniversary.  This event is sponsored by Sue Hill Recruitment.

The meeting is being held on Wednesday 27th April from 6.00pm to 8.00pm at the National Liberal Club, Whitehall
Place, London SW1.

See map at
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530229&y=180240&z=1&sv=whitehall+place&st=1&tl=Whitehall+Place,+SW1&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Tom Relph (CDG President 2005) will look back on the Group<RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK>s history and achievements.  We will also look to the
future with CILIP President Maggie Haines and Tim Coates (author of last year<RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK>s controversial <LEFT DOUBLE QUOTATION MARK>Who<RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK>s in Charge<RIGHT DOUBLE QUOTATION MARK>
report) offering their visions of the way ahead for libraries and information professionals.

We hope to welcome along many friends and associates of the Group from bygone days, so as well as an interesting
evening of debate and discussion this also promises to be an enjoyable social occasion too.  Refreshments will be
provided.

This event is free and open to all.

If you are able to attend, please contact Jeremy Crumplin to confirm
email: [log in to unmask]
telephone: 020 8392 5330 ext 2244

We look forward to seeing you!

Best wishes