Hello,

This year two of the centres at the Sheffield College will be closing down and a new centre will be opening in September. This means that two LRC's will have to merge their stock.
We are looking for a system so that when boxes of books arrive from the two old centres at the new college they can immediately be placed on the shelves. That is, it will be possible to point to a box and know exactly which shelf to put its contents on without working from 001-999 in order.
We have a few ideas, but rather than reinvent the wheel I thought I would see if anyone has experience of this situation.
Thankyou

Helen Woods
Assistant LRC Manager
Loxley College
Sheffield

Share diaries and photos with your friends and family.

http://www.homemaster.net - Homemaster. Come Together. Online.