We are reviewing  our photocopying and printing charges and would like to
know what other people are charging. Could you please email me your prices
for both A4 and A3, Colour and Black & White,  photocopying and printing.

Thank you
Regards

Lincoln Woods
Electronic Systems and Services Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre
University College for the Creative Arts at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham,
Maidstone and Rochester
Falkner Road, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7DS
P  01252 892719
F  01252 892725
http://www.surrart.ac.uk/library

necessarily those of the Surrey Institute.  This message may contain
confidential information and will be protected by copyright.  If you
receive it in error please notify us, delete it and do not make use of it,
or copy it. Any reply may be read by the recipient to whom you send it and
others within the Surrey Institute.

Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures the Surrey
Institute accepts no liability for viruses and recipients should use their
own virus checking procedures.