Apologies for cross posting

Dear All,

We subscribed to the Taylor and Francis e-book deal last August, but, due to a
number of reasons, only got the books on our OPAC last month.  We are having
real problems now though with pop-up blockers and using the books.
The technology that T&F uses to launch their e-books (the DX reader) is
blocked from working both by the pop-up blockers in the Google toolbar and in
Internet Explorer or Netscape.

I've been in contact with their helpdesk and all they can suggest for the time
being is disabling the pop-up blockers and pressing the Control key at a
key moment.  Is anyone else who subscribed to this deal experiencing the
same problems and, if so, have you got around them?  I'd be grateful for any
advice - as it stands, the collection isn't really worth having.

Many thanks,

Joanna Shepherd
Joanna Shepherd
Electronic Resources and Distance Learning Librarian
University College Chester

tel: +44 1244 375444 ext. 3758
email: [log in to unmask]