Dear colleagues,

I've been asked to buy for the Library some old and classic Chinese films,
and find that, apart from some 2nd-hand tapes and NTSC DVDs offered by
Amazon, they don't seem to be available in Britain - some were but are now
deleted.

Does anyone know of a likely supplier for these items, either on tape or
disc? Titles include Raise the red lantern, Bitter rice, Red sorghum, Yellow
earth, The red detachment of women.

Yours hopefully,

Sue Gilmurray, Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge.

--Sue Gilmurray (Subject Librarian, Arts & Letters) ex. 2699

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named
recipient(s) only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error
you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone: please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then
immediately delete the e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent the views or opinions of APU.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments
are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing
practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please
note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a
100% secure communications medium and APU cannot be held responsible for its
integrity.