From: "Catherine O'Sullivan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: Interlibrary loan charging

Hello,

I realise there was discussion on this list in 1999 on interlibrary loan
charging but I was hoping that I could get some current feedback on the
state of play.  I would be grateful if you could respond to the following -
I will summarise for the list:

1.
Do you charge for interlibary loans?
2.
If so do you charge every reader the same?
3.
Do you charge the requestor directly or charge the school?
4.
If you charge the school do the requests have to be validated by them first?
5.
Do you limit the number of requests users can make at one time or over a
period?

Thank you for your help.

Catherine O'Sullivan
Systems & Bibliographic Services Manager
St Mary's College
Waldegrave Road
Strawberry Hill
TWICKENHAM TW1 4SX