I like it :)

They put a 12Mb file up as a pdf.  Even on my infrastructure, it took some
time to come over!

This must be the environment from the landscape perspective of Blenheim?

In Swansea I think they need Margam Works :)

Given there is only one message and it is Monday morning.

Incidently the UNESCO decade of education for sustainable development will
soon be entering its second year, with the theme cultural diversity, so lots
of opportunities.

Security System.