Is anyone able to supply a copy of Deep Blue broadcast on Monday 5th
September 2005, 8-30-10.00 on BBC1.
Please contact me if you can help. I am able to exchange a blank video
in exchange for the recording.
Thanks, Sarah

Sarah Hall
Library and Learning Support Manager
Information Services
Nelson Library
Staffordshire University
Beaconside
Stafford ST18 0YU

Tel 01785 353353     Fax 01785 353600
e-mail [log in to unmask]

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.