From: "Chris Collis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:58 AM
Subject: Licensing for TV programmes

> Hi,
>
> Could anyone please advise me whether it would be possible to record TV
> programmes through a TV tuner card on a PC and then make them accessible
> staff on a central server? What are the licensing implications of this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris
>

> This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its
contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only for the
intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Tamworth and Lichfield College does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of
the author and not those of Tamworth and Lichfield College. If this email
has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note
that the College may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications.