Can anyone provide me with the name of a company who hires out handheld
mobile barcode scanners. This is to allow us to carry out a stock
check.

Many thanks,
Alison Bethel
Information Services unit
Environment Agency

This message is confidential as it contains information about the person we are sending it to. If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

If this message contains information that you have requested from us please see our standard notice for details of how you may use that information. If the notice is not attached and you require a copy please telephone 08708 506506 and ask for the customer contact.

For further information about the Environment Agency call the number above or look at our web site at http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk