We have just moved to the Pharos 'account' system for printing and
photocopying in the library.   I would be interested to know in how many
different ways institutions using this system operate accounts for academic
staff - e.g payment in advance, in arrears etc.  Our academic staff are
entitled to free photocopying and printing and any assistance in advising us
of the pros and cons of the different systems used would be appreciated.
With thanks,
Anne Ambrose

Anne Ambrose
Faculty Librarian,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Aungier St.,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: 00-353-1-4023068
Fax:00-353-1-4023289

--
This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner