SLA Europe Information Professional 2006 (SLA Europe IP 2006)

As announced at Online Information 2005, during the SLA's Annual Breakfast
Meeting, SLA Europe is now inviting applications for our Information
Professional Award, which recognises outstanding achievement in the
information profession amongst those living and working in Europe.

The closing date for nominations is 28th February 2006.

For further information about the Award and the current and past winners,
please visit our website.  Please also go to the SLA Europe website to
download the nomination form.

http://www.sla-europe.org <http://www.sla-europe.org/>

Penny Leach
On behalf of the Board of SLA Europe