Dear Colleagues,

Here at the University of Bradford School of Management we are in the early
stages of managing a national web information point and portal on academic
referencing. It is part of a HEFCE funded 'LearnHigher' project involving
19 universities who are working together to build a single online national
information site on learning resources (study skills). As a first stage of
development we have been doing some research to learn what systems of
referencing predominate in UK HE and have set up an online questionnaire.
We would really appreciate a couple of minutes of your time to complete and
submit the questionnaire. The questionnaire can be found at:

http://qmark.brad.ac.uk/q/open.dll?
NAME=refsys&GROUP=Effective+Learning&SESSION=9590077437651111

All participants will be entered into a prize draw unless you indicate
otherwise.

Thank you very much for your time and input.

Best wishes,
Reshma Khan

University of Bradford
School of Management Library