Does anyone in the Leeds / Bradford area have a copy of the above that we
could borrow for a few days?

We have a copy on order but one of our partners needs to see it urgently (by
Friday!!)

It's from Pharmaceutical Press, 2004 (isbn - 0853695679)

Regards
Julie

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this
message and any attachment from your system; you must not
copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment
to any other person.

Copyright in documents created by or on behalf of this firm remains
vested in the firm, and we assert our moral rights, unless the terms
of our relevant client's engagement provide otherwise.

Hammonds is regulated in the United Kingdom by
the Law Society and has offices and associated offices in Aosta, Berlin, Birmingham, Brussels, Hong Kong, Leeds, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Turin. The partners in the firm are either solicitors or registered foreign lawyers and a list of their names and professional qualifications can be inspected at 7 Devonshire Square Cutlers Gardens London EC2M 4YH or at any of our other offices, the addresses of which can be found at http://www.hammonds.com.