Dear Colleagues,

I am sending the message below on behalf of the JISC Monitoring Unit.  I
would be grateful if all comments and communications could go to the
Monitoring Unit rather than to me.

Anna Miller
Academic Liaison Librarian
Templeman Library
University of Kent

The JISC Monitoring Unit needs your help!

On behalf of JISC and the JISC Content Services committee we undertake
annual surveys of the network content services, in order to gauge the
community's feeling of how well the services are performing. The
findings of the survey are submitted directly to the JISC.

Approximately one third of the community have been invited to take part
in this year's survey.  A letter inviting Librarians, Heads of Learning
Resource Centres and Athens administrators to provide feedback with
their views was distributed on Friday 3 June.

If yours is one of the participating institutions we would be very
grateful if you fill in and submit the survey which now runs until
Friday 15th July 2005.  We very much want to increase the response rates
and ensure we receive a representative snapshot of how the community
view these services.

More information on the survey can be found on our web site at
http://www.mu.jisc.ac.uk/surveys/ncs2004/ but please feel free to
contact the JISC Monitoring Unit via
http://www.mu.jisc.ac.uk/about_us/contactform.html if you would like to
ask anything further.