Dear Colleagues,
Sorry about leaving out the URL to the surveys:
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html has all currently available surveys.

I'm sending this out again as I didn't get as many responses as I'd
hoped for.   Please feel free to forward to your local or regional
discussion lists or individuals that might be interested.

Please note that this survey is completely anonymous unless you type
your name into the comments field.  Also, I do not run any cookies or
other information gathering device so you won't get junk mail from
replying :).

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane

--
Diane K. Kovacs, Web Teacher
"Instructional Design for Distance Education/Web-Based Teaching"