Dear Colleagues,

I've posted this survey to Genealib, publib, libref-l, LIS-LINK,
DIG_REF, ERIL-L, Buslib-L LawLibRef, [log in to unmask], LawSource,
GovDoc-L, LM_NET, and livereference.  Please feel free to forward to
your local or regional discussion lists or individuals that might be
interested:

http://www.kovacs.com/surveys/genealogycoresurvey.html  Genealogy Reference

This is an updates of the genealogy core reference survey I've been
doing every year.  I will post the data I gather, back to the lists I
post the surveys to for everyone to share.

Additional subject core reference surveys are posted at:
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane

--
Diane K. Kovacs [log in to unmask]
Genealogical Research on the Web Parts 1-4