Dear Lis-Linkers

Apologies if this is not related to you, I'm after help from the FE/Mixed
Economy community.

I've had a search through the archive and haven't found what I am after
(though I could be looking in the wrong place!)

In May we have our ALI/OFSTED inspection.  We so far have stats on
virtually every conceivable piece of data sorted into areas of learning and
all ready to be (updated) and then handed out to departments.  What we lack
is information on where we stand with regards to other
colleges/institutions.

Would anyone be willing to share with me their stats on number of
items/titles (and possibly of different media) for each area of learning
and the number of FTE's in their college, or if anyone knows of somewhere
where this data might be available.  Any data provided would of course
remain anonymous and would be merged in with all other data.

If anyone wants me to summarise for the list I would be more than happy.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer

Tom
---
Thomas Butler
Library Operations Manager