I am sure you have all received the following email recently?

British Standards Online is moving to a new host

We would like to thank all users for their patience. The migration of the
British Standards Online (BSOL) database to a different host has now started.

In order to do this smoothly and without any interruption to the service,
all users will be required to validate their existing username and password
on the new site. Just by taking these easy steps your existing profiles will
be recognized on the new site and you won't have to re-register.

Where do I validate my password?

Please go to http://www.bsonline.bsi-global.com/cgi-bin/bsi_pwdvalidate.pl

Populate the required fields:

Existing Username, Current Password, New password (this can be your existing
password or a new one), Re-type new password and then select update. You
will be automatically redirected to the new BSOL site where you will be able
to use the database as before.

Athens Users

If you are an Athens User please go straight to www.bsonline.bsi-global.com
and login in with your Athens username and password as normal.

Intranet Users

You should be able to access BSOL through your company intranet as normal.

BSI to support British Standards Online

The database will be fully supported by our new customer services and
technical support team who may be contacted at BSI on:

Tel: +44 (0)20 8996 7555

Fax +44 (0)20 8996 7001

Email: [log in to unmask]

The new URL is http://www.bsonline.bsi-global.com

Thank you for your co-operation.

PS: Please pass on this message to any of your colleagues who also use BSOL

Has anyone had problems logging on to the new site using ATHENS
authentication? All attempts to do so from the University of Teesside have
failed.