Dear all,

This year the Career Development Group, which was previously known as the
Association of Assistant Librarians and before that the Library Assistant's
Association, will be celebrating its 110th anniversary.

As part of the celebrations I am compling a booklet, which we will be
making avaliable via the internet, covering the history of the group. This
will be made up largely of articles from the groups journals. However, if
anyone is interested in contirbuting an item, could you please let me know.
We are hoping to have this ready in time for our AGM in July.

Thanks

Tom Relph
Vice President, Career Development Group