Dear All,

Please see the enclosed message, Jiscmail flagged it as spam which is why I am forwarding it on.

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 03:01:21 +0100
From: Muhammad Rafiq <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: An important group to post your message and reach Pakistani LIS Community
To: [log in to unmask]

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS

Dear Professionals

Let me avail this opportunity to introduce you an important e-discussion
group of 159 million population’s country, Pakistan.

available from August 2004. During 1st phase of this group, it attracts the
vast majority of LIS professionals of the country. However, now its 2nd
phase is going to start to attract international community of LIS
professionals to post their postings. This will enable the Pakistani
professionals to keep abreast with the global scenario of Library and
Information Science profession and surely they will be able to participate
in international events.

Your membership and participation will narrow the digital divide.

Click on the link and join this important group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/libcoop

Thanks for your cooperation.

Muhammad Rafiq,
Librarian, National Textile University, Faisalabad (Pakistan)
IFLA/ OCLC Early Career Development Fellow
Moderator Pakistan Library Cooperation Group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/libcoop)

Sue Egleton
CSG IL Membership Secretary

Work email: [log in to unmask]
Work telephone: 01707 858 000

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?