Dear all,

The CILIP CSG Information Literacy Group is currently investigating the possibility of running a set of Information Literacy training events in the UK.

As Training Events Officer I would be keen to hear any ideas or requests for topics or speakers for these training events. I would also be happy to hear from anyone who would like to facilitate a training day or run a session in the programme. The planning is completely flexible at the moment so all suggestions are welcome.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

I hope to hear from you soon,

Hannah Hough,
Training Events Officer,
CILIP IL Group Committee (sub group of CILIP CSG)