From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Angela Newton
Sent: 03 May 2005 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RefViz

Hi there,

I have been alerted to a product called RefViz http://www.refviz.com/rvhome.asp and I wondered if anyone else out there has used this with their staff/students, how useful it is, and how well it links into EndNote.  I haven't seen it in action, so I'm very interested to hear about your experiences of using it.

Angela

Angela Newton
Information Literacy Research Training Officer
Brotherton Library
University of Leeds
Woodhouse Lane
LS2 9JT