Please reply to me and I will summarise for the list.

I would be very grateful for any information with regards to software which offers anything similar to the INFORMs software - ie which allows you to offer two windows at a time which you can use to provide live access to the open database or other service in one window and your choice of text in the other.

Are there other services - freeware or commercial - which offer something similar or have improved on it in any way?

Judy

--
Judy Reading, Librarian
User Education Co-Ordinator and