Dear Colleagues,

I'm currently researching the area of information literacy and
collaborative learning/ e-learning in the HE context for a PhD.  The
outcomes of which will be used to develop information literacy delivery
in the undergraduate modular framework.

I would be very interested to talk to colleagues who are willing to
share their experiences in delivering information literacy teaching and
learning via the online medium (VLE or web).  In addition, I'm
particularly interested in talking to colleagues who have embarked on
delivering an information literacy programme using collaborative
learning (face-to-face or virtual or blended).

Many thanks for your time,

Geoff Walton, Learning & Teaching Fellow,
Subject & Learning Support Librarian,
Learning Support,
Information Services
Thompson Library,
Staffordshire University,
PO Box 664,
College Road,
Stoke-on-Trent.
ST5 2XS

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:01782 294448
Fax:01782 744035

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.