From:   Nockels, K.H. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   10 March 2005 13:36
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [Maybe spam] Accessibility issues and Informs

Dear All,

Have you tested an Informs tutorial with a screen reader?  Or had a user
with a visual impairment tried to use it?   Or tested it for accessibility
in any other way?

Or do you know of any work in this area?

If the answer to any of these is yes, then please do get in touch.   I will
summarise any findings for the lists.  I can't see anything on the Informs
site, or in either list archive.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by cross posting, and thanks in
advance,

Keith

Keith Nockels MA MCLIP
Information Librarian
Clinical Sciences Library
University of Leicester
Leicester Royal Infirmary, PO Box 65
Leicester LE2 7LX
England (UK)

Tel.: +44 (0)116 252 3101 (external) | (709) 3101 (internal)
Email: [log in to unmask]

Weblog: http://browsing.blogspot.com

You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s)
named above.   If you are not the intended addressee it is requested
that you do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained
within the e-mail, as such action may be unlawful.

If it has reached you by mistake then please call 01628 798888 to
let us know or notify us by e-mail and then delete the message.

Thank you for your help

http://www.rbwm.gov.uk