Dear all,
	Is anyone able to lend the following items. We cannot obtain these years through the BLDSC. We will of course provide account details to anyone who is able to supply.
	Many thanks
	Trudy Gamblin

Interlending and Document Delivery
London School of Economics Library,
10 Portugal Street
London
WC2A 2HD
United Kingdom

Journal of cost management Vol 1 summer 1987 pp43-51 The two stage procedure in cost accounting: part one
Journal of cost management Vol 1 Fall 1987 pp 39-45 The two-stages procedure in cost accounting: part two
Journal of cost management Vol 4 1990 pp 4-14 Cost classification in unit-based and activity-based manufacturing cost
Journal of cost management  Fall 1988 41-48 When do I need a new costing system