Thanks to those of you who responded to my message of Wednesday.

It looks as if the general consensus is to charge £4.55 +VAT for p/copies supplied by post.

The intention of NLS (ED/N-2 & ED/N-1) is to charge £4.25 +VAT for articles supplied by Ariel and £4.55+VAT for articles supplied by post.  The exception will be when (as at the moment) due to technical problems with our e-delivery equipment, libraries which have registered with us for Ariel delivery will only be charged £4.25+VAT when we have to supply by post.

If you have any queries about the above, don't hesitate to contact me!

Pat

Pat McKenzie
Inter-Library Services Manager
National Library of Scotland
33 Salisbury Place
EDINBURGH
Scotland
EH9 1SL

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  +44 (0)131-623 3983
Fax: +44 (0)131-623 3984
Ariel: [log in to unmask]

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the ICT Helpdesk on
+44 131 623 3789 or [log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail. The
statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of
Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998
and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and has been
scanned by MessageLabs.