Hello
At the University of Salford we do not  impose renewal charges on other institutions.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. on behalf of Emma Crowley
	Sent: Fri 29/04/2005 09:54
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Charging other institutions for renewals?

	Dear All

	Further to Dorothy's (Nottingham Trent University) very useful survey
	concerning  ILL policies/charging/renewals I would be very grateful for
	information regarding   inter-institutional renewal charges.

	* Does your institution impose renewal charges on other institutions to
	which you  have lent items (as BL does)?

	* If so, how much do you charge?

	Many thanks for your help.

	Emma

	Emma Crowley
	Senior Academic Services Librarian
	University of Greenwich
	Maritime Greenwich Campus Library
	Old Royal Naval College
	30 Park Row
	LONDON  SE10 9LS
	Phone:  +44 (0)208-331-9781
	Fax:    +44 (0)208-331-7775
	Email:  [log in to unmask]

	 --- DISCLAIMER ---
	  The content of this e-mail is the sole responsibility
	  of the sender.  The University of Greenwich takes
	  no responsibility for the accuracy of the content,
	  nor for the views and opinions expressed herein.