Hello - this is something the Wellcome Library is also looking at in advance of moving  back to refurbished premises next year. Would you please share that information with us too?  Thanks very much
Margaret

-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Leo O'Neill
Sent: 02 December 2005 12:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ID cards

Hi all,

The University of Luton is embarking on the introduction of a new ID card system.

I am trying to find out what suppliers are used by other Millennium institutions, what type
of card do you have and what level of integration exists?

By integration I mean with the student record system, finance system, access control,
printing, photocopying etc.

Many thanks in advance

Leo

Leo O'Neill