Hi Maureen,

We've noticed this as well - we get a 'page cannot be displayed' error
when clicking on full text. We'll contact Swetswise in the first
instance - not sure why it should be a millennium problem if it has been
working and we haven't upgraded in any way.

Regards,
Mary

Maureen Richardson wrote:
> Dear All
> We have got a problem with accessing the full text of SwetsWise
> journals via Millennium.
> Scenario: A reader clicks on title level URL from Millennium. This
> takes them into Swets. Can browse issues but when click on full text,
> they get an error message:
>  "While trying to retrieve the URL:
> 0-psea1.swetswise.com.library.edgehill.ac.uk:443
> The following error was encountered:
> *	Connection Failed "
>
> Swets say it is because Millennium is trying to use the Swets proxy
> system: 0-psea1.swetswise.com.library.edgehill.ac.uk:443 is a mixture of
> Swet's proxy and ours.
> Access stopped working on Wed evening/Thursday morning. Swets say their
> technical team did not do anything then which would cause this problem.
> I do not know where to go on this. If we access the same jnls just via
> the web on and off campus rather than through Millennium it is fine so
> think it must be a Millennium problem. We have put in a Help Desk call
> but thought I would see if any Swets users are having similar problem.
> Not all titles * just the ones which allow Swets proxy e.g. Blackwell,
> Sage , OUP etc
>
> Many Thanks
> Maureen
>

> Maureen Richardson
> Electronic Resources  Manager
> Learning Resource Centre
> Edge Hill College
> St Helens Rd
> Ormskirk
> Lancashire L39 4QP

> Telephone: 01695 58 4684
> Fax: 01695 58 4592
> This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete it and all copies of it.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
>
> The message content of in-coming emails is automatically scanned to identify Spam and viruses otherwise Edge Hill do not actively monitor content.  However, sometimes it will be necessary for Edge Hill to access business communications during staff absence.
>
> Edge Hill has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus free.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Edge Hill for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
> <<<<EdgeHill>>>>

Mary Hartley                       email: [log in to unmask]
Library Systems Manager,           tel:   020 7133 2106
Intranet Services Team,
London Metropolitan University,
London North Campus,
166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB