Hello All,

I'd be interested to know whether anyone else has the same experience as
we do with the telephone renewals system. We are finding it extremely
slow - sometimes to the point where users think it isn't working at all
or they've been cut off. I have no reason to think it is a network problem.
Feedback in general is that it is very 'clunky and long-winded'.

Has anyone managed to get Talkingtech's i-tiva software working with
Millennium?

Regards,
Mary
Mary Hartley                       email: [log in to unmask]
Library Systems Manager,           tel:   020 7133 2106
Intranet Services Team,
London Metropolitan University,
London North Campus,
166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB