Hi Lesha,

We found we got a few 5am times the other week when our 3 week loans
were rolling over the Easter weekend.  We were told it had something to
do with the hour changing on Easter Sunday, but it only showed in the
patron record in Millennium - the time was not recorded in Innopac or
in the item record display.  So it wouldn't try to fine people after
5am ...

Just read your next message - that's interesting if it seemed to fix
your problem - maybe we'll try that another time ... possibly around
late October when the hour changes again!

Diane

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:33:13 +0000 Lesha Fossey <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> some of our loans which go out for a week, are therefore today being stamped
> for 1st April, as we are closed from next friday to the following Thursday for
> easter.
>
> Even though the 3 loan rules concerned are daily-based ones (not hourly-based),
> and in any case the hours open table reflects accurately the open times for 1st
> April (9am to 5.30pm), all the items are being issued with a due date /time of
> 1st April 5am! Daily-based loan rules shouldn't give a time in any case as far
> as I know, and where is it getting 5am from?
>
> As I won't get a response from the helpdesk for a few hours, any
> ideas/suggestions in the meantime?!
>
> Lesha (perplexed!)
>
> --
> ----------------------
> Lesha Fossey  MA MCLIP
> Assistant Librarian, Circulation Services
> University of Exeter
> Stocker Road            TEL: 01392 263878
> Exeter                  FAX: 01392 263871
> EX4 4PT         E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

Diane Leeson
Head of Purchasing, Processing
& Database Management
Library Services