Hi Mandy

As I don't see any replies to your query here is one way I've found.  If copy number is not used (we don't use it here) it's not straightforward but you can create a Bibliographic list first using whatever criteria needed (if it's on a large section of your database you might need to do several lists).  Once you've got the lists, export the information into an Excel spreadsheet, outputting, for example: Title (from the Bibliographic record) and  Itemtype (from the Item records attached to the bib).

In your spreadsheet you then have:

Title(in column A), Itype(in column B and in every following column for as many items as are attached).  In this case, items number 16 (if there are any) would be in column Q.  You could then highlight the whole spreadsheet, sort it by Column Q and any titles which have a blank  in Column 16 will be at the beginning.  You can quickly move down Column Q until the first entry in it and then delete all those records above that point and, in theory, you should have a list of all bibs with more than 15 items.

Maybe someone has a better way but I've not been able to find one!