Dear Steve

We think it's likely we would have 4 people attending next year's conference with 3 of them needing accommodation.

At 07/11/2005 11:58, you wrote:
The next EIUG conference will be at the University of Chester: on
Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th of September 2006.

This time we intend to run on further into the last day in order to give
ourselves more breathing space.

There will be accommodation on campus and as usual a rate for day
delegates.

There will be a wide range of topics covering all aspects of Innopac
operations in their wider aspect, hence the event will be of interest
not only to systems teams but also we hope, to operational staff from
such areas as circulation, cataloguing, etc.=20

We need to find out the aproximate numbers of those attending and
whether you will need accommodation.
I know 2006 seems a long way away, but it would greatly assist our
planning if you could let me know the likely take up from your
institution.=20

Can you let me know by Friday 18 November.

Regards

Steve

Steve Clews
Chair: EIUG

Sub Librarian: Information Systems
Senate House Library,
University of London Research Library Services.
University of London Senate House, Malet St.
London WC1E 7HU

www.shl.lon.ac.uk

Regards

Sheila Smart