Dear all,

A number of ideas and suggestions for training events and workshops were
raised at EIUG last week.  The committee would like to organise a
programme of events; could we get some feedback on what sessions would be
most of interest?

The following sessions have been suggested so far:

- ERM exchange of experience (Leeds would be willing to host this,
preferably before xmas)
- Web opac exchange of experience
- Circulation exchange of experience
- Load profiles training session
- Authentication/single sign-on/LDAP - probably a mix of exchange of
experience with some input from III staff on the new developments in this
area.
- Advanced System Administration training session.

Can you let me know whether you would be interested in some/all of the
above sessions, which are highest priority for you, and whether there are
any other sessions that would be of interest?

Thanks,

Tracey