-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of s morris
Sent: 22 April 2005 09:51
To: [log in to unmask]

Can anyone give me any advice on how to obtain a list (excel file
preferably) of full text titles that we are entitled to access on ingenta
(i.e. our subscriptions), together with the years of full text that we are
entitled to?

The list available on ingenta is rather confusing (with three or four
entries for the same title, with overlapping dates) and the dates shown are
not the actual dates for our full text entitlements, but have various other
meanings.

We are not a Premium customer and do not appear to have had any response
from [log in to unmask] after 10 days.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks very much
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Subject Support & E-Library Team,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
University of Wales,