-----Original Message-----
From: Geological Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Sheila Meredith
Sent: 31 March 2005 11:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GeoScienceWorld - Feedback sought

I am a member of the Librarian's Advisory Committee which is representing GeoScienceWorld user and library needs to the GSW  Executive Board. I have been asked to feedback suggestions for improving GSW and report any problems and I would like to hear from any members of the list who have been trying out GSW during the free trial period.

What are your initial reactions to GSW?    Have you found any problems when testing out GSW?   If you have please let me know the details, including a description of how the search was done, what was found or not found, if unexpected and any URLs involved.

What do you think about the one month free testing period.  Is it too short or about right?

If you haven't tried GSW yet the link is: http://www.geoscienceworld.org/   The free access period ends on 13 April 2005.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Sheila Meredith

__________________________________
Chief Librarian
The Geological Society
Burlington House
Piccadilly
London  W1J 0BG

Tel: +44 (0)20 7432 0999
Fax: +44 (0)20 7439 3470
email: [log in to unmask]
Web address: http://www.geolsoc.org.uk

This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error, please do not reproduce or disseminate the contents of this message; please contact us by return email, or by telephone on +44 (0)20 7434 9944, and delete this message and any copies of it from your computer systems. The Society does not accept liability for individuals' opinions, advice or views expressed in this email. The Geological Society of London is a registered charity, number 210161.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk

http://www.star.net.uk