Sandra et al,

After several emails with OUP's Journals Customer Service staff about
different usage stats for the same journals obtained by logging in under
different sub numbers/accounts, we were finally told of yet another sub
number (and username/password) that collates all the usage stats from all
of our accounts, so now I just use that one to access our stats.

Terry Bucknell
Electronic Resources Manager
Harold Cohen Library
University of Liverpool
PO Box 123 Liverpool L69 3DA

Tel: +44 (0)151 794 5408  Fax: +44 (0)151 794 5417
Email: [log in to unmask]