We are currently reviewing our journal subscription service.  If anyone
has used a set of evaluation criteria for choosing a service I would be
very interested.

Thanking you

Jennifer

Jennifer Ball

Assistant Librarian

Institute of Technology Tallaght,

Tallaght

Dublin 24

Ireland

Tel: +353 1 4042133

Fax: +353 1 4042700

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.it-tallaght.ie/library

'The information transmitted is the property of Institute of Technology, Tallaght.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or accidentally corrupted
or intercepted.  For this reason, where the communication is by email,
Institute of Technology Tallaght does not accept any responsibility for any breach
of confidence which may arise through the use of this medium. Institute of Technology
Tallaght sweeps emails for computer viruses known to it at the date of transmission'.