Hi Jacqui

This is happening for us today as well.  Haven't seen it before.

Louise

-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of J Cuthbert
Sent: 08 July 2005 09:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ingenta and OUP

Hello,

Has anybody else come across a document linking problem on Ingenta? I've
just tried to access the Computer Journal (OUP) via Ingenta for which we
have a sub, and I get through to the page where it tells me I have full
access to an article but when I click on it I get the following message:
"Sorry. We are currently unable to deliver your document. We were unable
to relay document from publisher's server. Additionally the following
error was returned from the remote document server: 404 Not Found".

I'm assuming it may be due to the base URL change that OUP has undergone
and that Ingenta haven't yet made changes, but just wondering if anyone
else has come across this.

Thanks very much,
Jacqui
Jacqueline Cuthbert