-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna Sansome
Sent: 21 June 2005 17:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Is IngentaConnect working for you?

Dear all,

I notice that Lesley Crawshaw posted to the list at the end of April
thanking Ingenta for resolving the problems with 2005 access. Does that
mean that I am the only one who is still having problems accessing 2005
subs and various other years' issues too? There are titles which do not
show a subscription at all where we have a long-standing subscription.
My
two most recent examples are both published by SNAME - Marine Technology
and Journal of Ship Research. We have paid for subscriptions to these
titles yet there is no "S" next to the titles on IngentaConnect. Having
dug
around on the web, I have found the old Ingenta Select pages which allow
us
access to content up to and including 2004. I emailed Ingenta about this
on
25/05/2005 and 27/05/2005 but have only received an automated response.
was also given a suspiciously short subscriber number to set up our
access
to Austrian Studies and, as I expected, this has not worked.

I'd be grateful if you could let me know whether it's just us that's
still
struggling!!

Cheers
Anna