-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Acreman, Beverley
Verzonden: dinsdag 21 juni 2005 10:57
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: European Journal of Sport Science

Dear all,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to the list on this one - it has
been rather complicated, but we hope to reach an agreement shortly so
that T&F receives the backfile for the journal from the previous
publisher.  Unfortunately I don't have timescales for this yet.

The previous publisher, Human Kinetics, have advised that their customer
service contact (for refunds or other enquiries) is [log in to unmask]
.

I will keep you posted as to progress, and in the meantime I apologise
for any inconvenience caused.  If you have any difficulties with your
current access, please do not hesitate to contact us at

Bev Acreman
Taylor & Francis