Dear Helen

Thanks very much for this, it should be really interesting for me as it may have an impact on British Library business. Although not strictly HE is it OK to attend?
I was interested to hear your talk on Tuesday. I am presuming that you stay well clear of sound permissions?

Regards

Ben White
Copyright Compliance and Licensing Manager
British Library