-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Brown
Sent: 04 February 2005 15:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Off-campus CUP access through Swetswise

Dear All,

Does anyone know whether the fact that Cambridge Journals Online are listed
on the ATHENS coming-soon page as a future ATHENS protected resource will
resolve the current difficulty with accessing CUP journals off-campus
through Swetswise ? (Or have I only just noticed an entry that's been up for
some time !)

Many thanks

Mark Brown
Electronic Services Librarian
Library Services
University of Central England

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not trying hard enough!"
-Charlie Parker