Issue 3 of Librarian Insider, IOP's newsletter for librarians, is now
available. To view the issue, please visit the Librarians page of our
website at http://www.iop.org/EJ/librarians/ or link directly to the pdf at
http://ej.iop.org/pdf/insider/insider.pdf

This latest issue contains lots of news and features including:

*New Editor and 30th year of publication for Journal of Physics G

*Metrologia digitizes its archive

*Key developments for our open-access journal, New Journal of Physics

*Information on linking to and from IOP Journals

*Q&A about the special IOP Journal Archive agreement with JISC

*More free collectible posters

*A flashing pin poem!

We hope that you find the Librarian Insider newsletter informative and
useful.

If you have any comments or would like additional information, please feel
free to email me at [log in to unmask]

If you do not wish to be notified when the next issue is available, please
email(please do not change the subject line).  You will still be able to
access the newsletter on our website even if you choose not to receive the
notification.

Kind regards,

Laura Shaw
Product Manager
Institute of Physics Publishing

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.