Dear Satu,

I know this isn't the answer to your query but I'm just curious to know why
you need a username and password to access this journal? The journal is
hosted by HighWire so we access our online content by activating our
institutional subscription using the customer number and then entering the
list of IP addresses for so access is authorised based on these.

Cheers
Anna

At 16:47 17/08/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello list,
>
>One of the many e-journal titles we take provides a new username and
>password every year for authorised access. This username and password
>information is given to subscribers in the print copy of the journal. The
>journal in question is Radiology (Radiological Society of North America,
>print ISSN 0033-8419, online ISSN 1527-1315)and is published quarterly. We
>have received our March issue which is also the first issue of the
>subscription year. Contrary to the claims of the publisher, the March issue
>of Radiology does not include the username and password for online access to
>the same title. We have been in touch with out subscription agent and the
>publisher about this. The publisher is adamant that the username and
>password are printed on the inside of the print copy. We even sent them a
>photocopy of the page where the publisher claims the details should be
>available to no avail. Needless to say, we are not getting this problem
>solved quickly.
>
>Has anybody else come across this situation with Radiology and how did you
>solve the problem if it did get solved?
>
>Regards,
>
>Satu
>
>Ms Satu Nieminen
>Electronic Resources Librarian
>University of Bradford
>JB Priestley Library
>Richmond Road
>Bradford
>BD7 1DP
>Tel 01274 233400
>Fax 01274 233398
>Email [log in to unmask]

Anna Sansome
E-Journals Administrator
Library Services
University College London
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT

Tel: x37380 (internal) 020 7679 7380 (external)
Email: [log in to unmask]