Dear List Members

Thank you to all of those who have responded to my e-mail from last week. I have had an excellent return rate and am very grateful to you all for your help.

Some of you have written to me with additional comments and questions. The survey concentrated primarily on collecting quantitative data as it is intended that the results will be compared with the results of an analysis of adverts for job vacancies within the sector. This analysis is looking at the demand for Chartership as evidenced by the vacancies in comparison with other requirements, and the sample taken is reasonably large. Because of this, the timescale is not sufficient for a detailed qualitative analysis, as it is only an MSc dissertation project, and I feel that anything less than a thorough exploration would not do the topic justice. I am very grateful to all those who took the trouble to supply further information, as this will be invaluable for the discussion of both the results and also possible areas of further research. I feel there are many aspects to be explored and hope that the results of my research will help to identify these and also to highlight trends which can be more thoroughly examined by future work.

I aim to reply to all those whose questions are not answered by the above as I work through the responses, but it may take a while for me to get back to you all.

Thank you very much again.

Zoé Hughes

Department of Information Science

Loughborough University

E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.